Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pepper Steaks (Easy Burgers)

1 1/2 lbs Hamburger
1 large Green Pepper
8 oz Fresh Mushrooms
1 Medium Onion
2 Medium Tomatos
Cheese
salt/pepper
Hamburger Buns/Bread

Season your raw burger with salt and pepper in large sauce pan, add onions and peppers and cook until meat is almost browned then add mushrooms.  Drain excess water and grease from the pan.  Add any other meat seasonings you'd like then stir in your tomatos and cheese to bind meat and veggies together. Serve hot on your Buns!

Side Ideas: Green Beans, Chips, Salad, Fries, Onion Rings...

*Tastes better than it looks and is quick and easy. I would probably use a full pound of mushrooms next time since they shrink up so much when they cook.
**I made onion rings and fry sauce as my side dish, I ended up putting some of both on my peppersteak as well. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment